What is it like living in Denver, CO?
1. The Denver metro area is home to more than 2 million people
If you live in the Denver metro area, then you know that there are a lot of people out there vying for your business. That’s why it’s important to make sure that when you’re looking to buy or sell a home, you have an agent with experience and knowledge on your side. In this blog post, we’ll explore some reasons why choosing a professional is often well worth it.
The Denver Metro Area has more than 2 million residents making it one of the most populous areas in Colorado and its surrounding states. If you’re considering buying or selling a home in this area, having someone who knows their way around can be invaluable to ensure that everything goes smoothly from start to finish.
2. Denver has a population density of 4,400 people per square mile
Denver is a city of neighborhoods. One of the most popular, especially for its great housing and relatively low cost-of-living, is Denver’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. It has a population density of 4,400 people per square mile and covers only 0.7 square miles in area with over 3,500 buildings on just one street!
3. There are about 300 days of sunshine each year in the city
Denver is one of the most beautiful cities in the country, but it’s more than just a pretty face. “Mile High City” has an average of 300 days of sunshine each year and over 300 annual days with low humidity. With all that sun, Denver residents are able to spend their free time outdoors enjoying some incredible scenery or participating in outdoor sports like biking, hiking, camping, skiing/snowboarding and kayaking. The city is also home to many great attractions including museums, restaurants and art galleries so there is always something fun to do for everyone!
4. Denver’s altitude means that it can get up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit during the summer and down to -20 degrees Fahrenheit during winter
Denver’s altitude means that it can get up to 90 degrees during the summer. If you’re not prepared, this heat wave will leave you feeling suffocated and exhausted. Luckily, there are ways to keep cool in Denver without breaking the bank or compromising your comfort level. Check out these 6 tips for staying cool in Denver!
1) Keep a bottle of water with you at all times – it’ll help keep your body hydrated and make sure that you don’t overheat when walking around outside or running errands downtown. 2) Wear light colors – they reflect more sunlight than darker colors do which helps prevent overheating! 3) Use DIY air conditioning by opening windows on opposite sides of the house, using fans to circulate the
5. It snows on average 30 inches every year in Denver
The snow is coming, and it’s time to get prepared. In Denver, the average annual snowfall is 30 inches per year. That means you should be preparing your home for winter weather! I’ve put together a list of handy tips that will help you prepare for the winter season ahead.
6. Denver was founded in 1858 and has been growing ever since!
Denver is a beautiful city. In 1858, it was founded and has been growing ever since! The population of the Denver metro area is over 2 million people. It’s one of the fastest-growing cities in America because there are so many job opportunities here for people to take advantage of, including engineering jobs at Lockheed Martin and United Launch Alliance. There’s also a thriving arts scene with museums like the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver and galleries such as 303 Gallery that have helped make this an international destination for art lovers from all over the world.