Cherry Creek is a beautiful neighborhood in the thriving city of Denver, Colorado. It was one of the first suburban communities developed and still known for it’s tree-lined streets that offer plenty to do with their wonderful parks! With so many great reasons why you should move here are our top 5 below:
The Top Five Reasons You Should Move To Cherry Creek North.
Reason 1: Denver’s Affluent Neighborhood
Cherry Creek is one of Denver’s most affluent neighborhoods, as evidenced by its median household income well above the national average. Residents enjoy access to some of Colorado’s best schools and various other amenities such as restaurants and shops that are cheaper than those in metropolitan areas like downtown Denver or Boulder city center
In addition this community has an abundance for nature nearby with canyons open for hiking through untouched forests filled with wildlife at any time throughout year; you’ll never get bored living here!
Cherry Creek homes are often set on acres of land and include features such as hot tubs, pools with waterfalls, rock walls that offer mountain views. These properties have been featured in magazines such as In Style Magazine or Elle Decor for their elegant looks alone!
Prices vary depending upon the type of home you’re looking to purchase but most will run around $500 per square foot – which is more expensive than your typical suburban neighborhood closer Denver’s central city line (which typically goes between 250-300 sq ft). The prices do go down drastically if you want something less fancy; however it could also mean much higher maintenance costs too since these areas tend not only be largerv
Reason 2: Excellent School System
Cherry Creek Schools offer a unique education experience for students in Colorado. The district encompasses several schools, including Cherry Creek High School and Kent Denver Private Academy which have both been nationally recognized as having high-quality systems with diverse curriculums to suit the needs of every student they serve.
The Cherry Creek School District has an excellent reputation. The schools are well funded and the teachers have low student-teacher ratios, which means every child gets personal attention to reach their full potential in class–irrespective of age or grade level!
Cherry Creek ranks number one out of Denver’s 16 school districts for academics in Colorado, according to Niche.com.
Schools near Cherry Creek, Denver include
- Cherry Creek Elementary School
- York Street Creative Arts K-12 school
- Strive Prep Academy of Cherry Creek Campus, grades PK through 12
- Boettcher Elementary School
- Chrystal Park Elementary school
- Columbine Hills Academy, grades K through 12
Reason 3: Amazing Dining Scene
Cherry Creek, Denver is a bustling neighborhood with tons of restaurant choices. One will find lots of different cuisines that are sure to please any foodie and delicious options for all budgets! There’s something for everyone in the area – from sushi bars or New Orleans cuisine, Italian restaurants & much more
Amenities such as valet parking make Cherry Creek an easy destination no matter what you’re looking for: preppy brunches on upscale suburban streets; budget bistros serving up hearty portions cheaply priced because who has time? Perhaps it’s neither too fancy nor casual but somewhere between–you’ll know when you get there
Some of the nearby restaurants include:
- The Squeaky Bean: an award-winning restaurant with a farm-to-table philosophy and innovative menu items. They are also known for their cocktails and brunch on weekends
- Oak at Fourteenth: this is one of the best restaurants in Denver, serving both meat dishes as well as vegetarian options. This place has won awards including Best New Restaurant from Denver Magazine and Best Patio Dining from Westword
- The Kitchen Next Door: this restaurant is known for its brunch, but they serve breakfast all day. They also offer a killer happy hour where you can indulge in some of the best food at an affordable price
- The Corner Office: this is a restaurant that offers both lunch and dinner, as well as an excellent wine selection. They are known for their handcrafted cocktails, salads, steaks, burgers, pizzas and more.
- Larkburger: if you’re looking to go for some of the best fast food in Denver then head to Larkburger. They are trendy and hip, but they offer an updated twist on the classic fast-food burger
- Tacos El Galindo: this is a Mexican restaurant that offers authentic recipes as well as some of the best margaritas in Denver
Denver is home to some of the top restaurants in the country. These great eateries offer something for everyone, from sushi and seafood to Italian food and street tacos.
You’ll find many award-winning chefs who have set up shop here because they know that Denver has a knowledgeable audience ready to try new things with an open mind!
Reason 4: Outdoor recreation and Parks
There are plenty of options for outdoor activities in Denver, from mountain climbing to fishing. Some visitors come here because they want a quick getaway on their own time while others plan more ambitious trips out West with great hiking or skiing opportunities just an hour away at Vail Pass
All these different types of adventures will keep you busy no matter what kind weather we have!
- The Cherry Creek Trail: people can walk this trail from downtown Denver through several different parks on the way to Cherry Creek State Park. The trail has a wide variety of scenery and also offers biking or jogging options
- Cherry Creek Bike Path: this is a paved path that provides over 20 miles (32 kilometers) for cyclists who want to take their bikes out in Denver
- Cherry Creek Golf Course: if you’re looking for a golf course near Denver this is the one. It’s public, but there are many different tee-times and membership options available
- Cherry Creek State Park: with over 100 miles (161 kilometers) of hiking trails in Colorado’s high country, you’ll never get bored at Cherry Creek State Park. This park has various scenery for different types of hikers, and the trails provide a great workout.
- Red Rocks Park: this is another great spot to enjoy some outdoor recreation in Denver. There are over 16 miles (25 kilometers) of hiking trails, as well as mountain biking terrain
- City Park Golf Course: located near downtown Denver, City Park golf course offers golfing, disc golf and sand volleyball, as well as a playground for kids
There are so many different outdoor recreation options nearby Cherry Creek, Denver. You’ll never be bored here!
Reason #5: Endless Shopping Opportunites
Cherry Creek is a shopping destination in Denver, and this area offers the best of all worlds. You’ll find options for every budget here as well as some stores that are unique to Colorado – or even just your town!
- Belle’s Boutique (high end)
- The Outfitters (fancy clothes and shoes for the whole family – think Kate Spade, Coach, Michael Kors)
- Cherry Creek North Shopping Center (a little pricier than Walmart but lower prices than most of Cherry Creek. It also has a Target and a Walmart and J.C. Penney’s)
- The Quarters at Cherry Creek (luxury shopping – think Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach)
- Cheesman Park/Central Park Shopping Area (cheap thrills for the diehard budget shopper: Ross Dress For Less, TJ Maxx, Marshall’s)
- The Northfield Shopping Area (dense with different types of stores including a Macy’s, Nordstrom Rack, and DSW Shoes. Parking is free!)
- Denver Pavilions (a little pricier than most malls in Denver, but it has lots of high-end shops like Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Lululemon)
- The 16th Street Mall (a great place to buy souvenirs or get your feet done – and there’s always something going on down here!)
- Denver Central Market (one of the best places in Denver for fresh produce, meats, fish, and artisan bread.
Moving to the conveniently located Cherry Creek neighborhood is a great choice if you are looking for an excellent place with plenty of amenities. This Denver area offers well-rated schools, fantastic restaurants and ample outdoor activities less than 10 miles from downtown Denver! If these features sound like what your family needs then head on down today–you won’t regret it.